Tredstep North America
SUPPORTING YOUR LOCAL STORES…
As part of our effort to reduce our carbon footprint and support our retailer network we try and fulfil your Tredstep purchase from the nearest retailer to your delivery location. Some of the email communication you receive during your shopping experience with Tredstep will be generated by Quivers.com. They are our website partner and their software enables us to support your local stores
We accept payments with all major credit cards through our prime payment gateway partner Stripe.
The billing address you provide must match the billing address that is on file with the financial institution that issued the credit card. If a credit card authorization fails, we reserve the right to cancel your order without notifying you.
Upon placing your order your credit card will be pre authorised. Your credit card will only be charged when your purchase has shipped.
We cannot resolve credit card problems with your financial institution if a credit card is declined. It is your responsibility, as a consumer, to settle credit card problems with the issuing institution.
Refunds, Credits and Balances Due
As soon as the fulfiller receives and processes your return, we will notify you via email. Your credit card should be credited within 10 business days of the time that you receive this email. The return credit should be reflected on your statement within one or two billing periods, depending on your financial institution’s billing cycle.
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call the fulfiller immediately using the contact information included with the order.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting the fulfiller, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
Whilst we make every effort possible to deliver goods within the estimated timescales delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances and busy periods. Tredstep Ireland Ltd. shall not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the goods within the estimated timescale.
Risk of loss and damages passes to you once the goods are delivered to you or are left with a person or place nominated by you. For more information on Deliveries please visit Shipping section.
TERMS & CONDITIONS…
By using or accessing this website and/or placing any order(s), you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Tredstep’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Coolmine House, Murphystown Road, Sandyford, Dublin D18FD88 Ireland. Our company registration number is 212304. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
- All prices, pictures, and descriptions on this website are subject to change. We maintain no responsibility for inadvertent errors. Please contact us within 30 days regarding price or promotion discrepancies.
- When you place your order with us, you agree to the price and terms indicated on this website. Price differences related to future or past prices in our store or any other store are not refundable.
- If you have recently placed an order and need information about it or would like to change your order, you can reach us by email [email protected]