WE SOURCE AS LOCAL TO YOU AS POSSIBLE
As part of our effort to reduce our carbon footprint and support our retailer network we try and fulfil your Tredstep purchase from the nearest retailer to your delivery location. If your purchase has been fulfilled in this way the return address indicated on the email we send you will identify this retailer with their address and contact information for completing your returns. In this situation your return must be processed by the fulfilling retailer.
Terms & Conditions
- Original delivery fees are refunded only if returns are for defective products, or incorrect orders. Click RETURNS to initiate a return.
- You are responsible for shipping the products back. Unless you have been issued a prepaid shipping label we recommend using a trackable shipping method such as DHL, FEDEX, UPS or similar.
- You can only initiate a return after an order has been marked as shipped.
- The refund will be for the full value of the returned items unless otherwise noted.
- Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
- Credit for returned items will be applied to the credit method that was used to make the purchase. Refunds will be applied to the purchasing credit card within 5 to 10 days of the date that the return is accepted by the fulfiller.
- If a restocking fee will apply to returned items, the amount of the fee is displayed on the final checkout screen when you complete the order and is noted on the packing list included with the order.
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call the fulfiller immediately using the contact information on your confirmed shipping email.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting the fulfiller, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.