100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
At Tredstep, we want you to be 100% satisfied about your purchase. Our team of riders, horse lovers and equestrian enthusiasts have put our products to the test at every level of competition from the Olympic Games to local pony club events and throughout all aspects of equestrian day to day life. We back every order with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so that you can shop with confidence.
As riders we understand it is not always easy to get the perfect fit in a pair of boots without trying them on. Now you can test the fit in the comfort of your own home and if you are not 100% happy you can return them for free (*applies to Tall Boot purchases in the UK and Ireland only).
Simply complete the below return form, within 30 days of the delivery date. We will provide you with a pre-paid return label (applies to Tall Boot purchases in the UK and Ireland only). PLEASE NOTE: this does not apply to any items from our Outlet or Sale sections, or specific discounted Tall Boots throughout the website.
You can return any unworn items within 30 days of receiving your order for a full refund to the original payment method used. Please ensure our Returns Department receives your Return Request within the above-mentioned period, otherwise your refund will be refused.
Please DO NOT send back any products that contains worn marks or if it surpassed 30 from the date you received it as it will be refused.
3 EASY STEPS TO RETURN A PRODUCT
Click on of the buttons below to start a return
We will ask you a few simple questions to help us complete your return
You will then receive an email with return instructions
Ship your unused product, in its original packaging, to the address identified in the email we send you
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Original delivery fees are refunded only if returns are for defective products, or incorrect orders. Click RETURNS to initiate a return.
- You are responsible for shipping the products back. Unless you have been issued a prepaid shipping label, we recommend using a trackable shipping method such as DHL, FEDEX, UPS or similar.
- You can only initiate a return after an order has been marked as shipped.
- The refund will be for the full value of the returned items unless otherwise noted.
- Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
- Credit for returned items will be applied to the credit method that was used to make the purchase. Refunds will be applied to the purchasing credit card within 5 to 10 days of the date that the return is accepted by the fulfiller.
- If a restocking fee will apply to returned items, the amount of the fee is displayed on the final checkout screen when you complete the order and is noted on the packing list included with the order.
- If you have purchased items from one of our retailers (whether online or in store) and would like an exchange or refund, you will need to check the returns policy of the retailer you bought the item from and deal with them directly. Equally, any purchases for products on tredstep.com cannot be returned to your local retailer.
- Tredstep reserves the right to reject all returns that may have shipping, duties and taxes fees. All returns must be shipped with ALL costs paid by the sender (Shipping Charges, Duties, Taxes and Import Taxes), except the ones sent with the pre-paid return label
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call the fulfiller immediately using the contact information on your confirmed shipping email.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting the fulfiller, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
Please use the forms below to inititiate a return request. A member of our customer service team will deal with it as soon as possible.
Damaged or Faulty Goods Returns
Tredstep One (1) Year Limited Warranty Accessory
For Tredstep Branded Products Only.
The Tredstep One-Year Limited Warranty is a voluntary manufacturer’s warranty. It provides rights separate to rights provided by consumer law, including but not limited to those relating to non-conforming goods. As such, the Tredstep One-Year Limited Warranty benefits are in addition to, and not instead of, rights provided by consumer law and it does not exclude, limit, or suspend a buyer’s rights arising from consumer law. Consumers have the right to choose whether to claim service under the Tredstep One-Year Limited Warranty or under their consumer law rights. Important: The Tredstep One-Year Limited Warranty terms and conditions shall not apply to consumer law claims.
Please note: All claims made under the Tredstep One-Year Limited Warranty will be governed by the terms set out in this warranty document.
Your Tredstep branded product (“Product”) is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase (“Warranty Period”). If a defect arises during the Warranty Period, Tredstep, at its option will (1) exchange the Product, or (2) refund the original purchase price.
This warranty excludes normal depletion of consumable parts such as leather and fabric snaps, buttons, and logos/badges.
Any limitations of liability in this warranty document shall not apply to (i) death or personal injury pursuant to any mandatory law on product liability; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (iii) intentional misconduct or gross negligence; (iv) or a culpable breach of major contractual obligations. Damages Claim based on a breach of major contractual obligations or gross negligence will be limited to foreseeable damage typical for the sale contract concerned.
Additional Legal Rights for Consumers
For consumers, who are covered by consumer protection laws or regulations in their country of purchase or, if different, their country of residence, the benefits conferred by Tredstep’s Limited Warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies conveyed by such consumer protection laws and regulations, including but not limited to these additional rights.
If you believe you have purchased a defective Tredstep product from our website, please fill our Damaged or Faulty Goods Return form. There, you must provide all the information required. On the form, you will be asked to provide:
- Your Tredstep Order Number (XXXXXEU)
- Item Code/SKU (this code is usually shown on the product package, near the Barcode numbers.
- Image of the branding/label of the product
- Image of the manufacturing PO# (a 5-digit number that, in tall boots, it is on the inside of the boot near the bottom of the zip, on most other products it is under the care instruction label)
Please DO NOT send your faulty item back to us. We will review your photographs and will reply to you shortly with a decision and further instructions.
If you have a warranty issue with a product purchased through one of our retailers, contact the Tredstep retailer where the product was purchased. Make sure to have your original receipt with you. Upon inspection from the retailer, consumers may be offered a credit, replacement or repair depending on the defect (it would be under the retailer policy).